Competition Terms & Conditions
By taking part in the Live Lightly Facebook competition, you are entering the competition and are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
- The competition runs from Wednesday 14 April until Sunday 18 April 2021.
- Competition and Giveaway prizes are given to a number of entrants selected by random draw (unless otherwise stated).
- Entries received after a specified closing date will not be accepted. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Every entrant warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete. Live Lightly reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners using details provided on upon entry. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable (for any reason), Live Lightly reserves the right to limit entry, cancel or amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize, either in full or in part.
- Winners will be notified in advance if prizes are sent by courier.
- Live Lightly's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition or Giveaway.
- Live Lightly reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. Auckland Council also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- Live Lightly will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs (for instance incurred in accepting or redeeming a prize) or any injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result of or in connection with the Competition or Giveaway, including any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition or giveaway due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- Live Lightly reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the Competition or Giveaway.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.